Sunday, October 31, 2004

Air-Guitar Champion!

Now for the surprise I was previously mentioning - I'm going to have a contest here at Radio KRUD to round out ROCKTOBER and see how creative you can be. I want from you pictures, sounds, videos, whatever you have showing your prowess on the air-guitar! Best if it's humorous or artistic. Dress up in an 80s hair-metal outfit if you want!

You have one week (through November 7) to email your submission to radiokrud@gmail.com, and I'll be picking the best three submissions to get loot! What sort of loot? Whatever I can find - surprise me, and I'll surprise you!

Sound good? Phone the neighbors, wake the kids! Spread the word, dust off your air-guitar, and get rocking!

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2005 02:01:00 AM, Blogger Baller said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

 
At 10/02/2005 02:18:00 AM, Blogger Julian Silvain said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and so far yours is in the Top 3 of my list of favorites. I'm going to dive in and try my hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different area than yours (mine is about mens male enhancement reviews) I know, it sounds strange, but it's like anything, once you learn more about it, it's pretty cool. It's mostly about mens male enhancement reviews related articles and subjects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home